International job opportunities
For South Africans, the immigration policy in the Netherlands is much more flexible than in countries like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or the US.
If you have a Bachelor or Master level degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, etc. and are looking to immigrate to the Netherlands, then apply here.
Or, if you are a Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer that would like to explore the world, free to travel up to 70% of the time, then apply here.
What the Netherlands has to offer
– Work for some of the most valuable tech companies in the world.
– Infrastructure that works; it’s a safe country with good schools, hospitals & health insurance for your family.
– Multicultural environment with Engineers from all over the world.
– High level of Engineering.
– Employers that are willing to invest in you.
– Job security (unemployment rate below 2%).
– Tax benefit ruling for foreign engineers that move to the Netherlands
(foreign engineers get a discount on paying tax for the first 5 years).
– Most and biggest festivals in the world.
– Best cycling infrastructure in the world.
– Being able to travel around Europe.
With a small population, the Netherlands have a massive skills shortage and their unemployment rate is below 2%. The Netherlands occupies a top position worldwide in key technologies such as micro/nano-electronics, nanotechnology, photonics, semiconductors, electronic components, and systems. With knowledge and expertise that play an important role in the software development and implementation of new control programs within high-quality production processes, contributing to sustainable and technological progress.
Enshrine Placements have partnered with an Engineering Recruitment Company in Eindhoven, Netherlands. Our partner contracts out Engineers to multinational companies in high-tech industries in manufacturing (automotive, food processing, packaging machines, machine building, R&D and industrial automation) such as the likes of Philips, ASML, NXP and Oce. They have successfully contracted 400 to 500 engineers and currently have 120 South Africans working for them that they relocated from South Africa.
Their immediate engineering requirements include:
- PLC/SCADA Engineers such as control, system engineers, automation; C&I; DCS engineers. Main tools: Siemens S7, TIA portgal, Allen Bradly, Beckoff.
- Electrical/Design Engineers with 2 to 5 years’ experience. Main tools: E-plan, AutoCad Electrical.
- Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineers. Main tools: Siemens NX, Solidworks, Catia, Creo. Qualifications: a Bachelor or Master level in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Electronics, IT, etc.
- Service/Commissioning Engineers that would like to explore the world, where you are open to travel up to 70% of the time.
Our partner’s service offering: Once you have been placed, they will arrange the visa application for you and your spouse as well as any additional documentation that may be required. They offer payment towards 1 x air ticket, assistance with finding a house, free Dutch language courses. You will be allocated with a dedicated consultant that will assist you with your relocation once you arrive in the Netherlands.
A minimum salary of EUR 3550 per month (based on experience) & 25 days annual leave.
On successful application you will be invited for an interview with our partner recruitment agent, where they will then share specific information with you about their client and the job details.
If you are a recent graduate, your application will also be considered.
Are you looking to emmigrate? This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Enshrine Placements is also a proud Partner of ENEX, a Global Executive Search Organisation.
Enex is an established and reputable international organisation composed by fully independent owner managed companies in the field of Executive Search, Direct Search and Interim Management. Enex has 40 offices, spread over all continents with global offices in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Central Asia, China/Beijing, China/Hong Kong, Denmark, Eastern Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Middle East, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland and USA.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR
International job opportunities
To view our other job listings, click here