Our client, specialists in the design and supply of equipment to the metallurgical industry are looking for two Internal Sales Operatives to complement their current Internal Sales Team. In this role you will be responsible for internal sales and handling of contracts for the manufacturing of their proprietary equipment.
Reports to: Services & Spares Manager
Primary purpose: The successful candidate will be responsible for Internal Sales and handling of Contracts for the manufacturing of Proprietary equipment..
Job description / core competencies:
- Verify scope of work and ensure quotation is provided to the client timeously.
- Verify pricing and process all orders associated with the manufacturing and assembly of equipment on suppliers. Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing fabricator orders for above PO transactions.
- Expedite all purchase orders, ensuring that the suppliers meet their obligation relating to the purchase order’s contract delivery date, scope of supply and invoiced value.
- Ensure the quality of equipment ordered and supplied remains high.
- Reporting to the Sales managers; important feedback from customers and/or fabricators.
- Communication with clients eg: Email communication and telephone calls.
- Manage all commercial issues related to contracts, i.e. Costing, Contract cash-flows and Client invoicing.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12
- Computer Literacy: MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, etc.
- Methodical worker with attention to detail.
- Able to remain calm with the ability to work productively under pressure.
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills including a good telephone manner and the ability to communicate with people on all levels.
Our client specialists in the design and supply of equipment to the metallurgical industry.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partners: Engineer Placements and MCHIR.