An electronic security equipment and systems distributor currently expanding and offering great opportunity for career progression has a need for two Internal Sales Consultants/Account Managers with CCTV / Access Control / Electronics experience for their new Branch in the East Rand. The successful incumbents will be well-spoken individuals, willing and able to learn and self-study to keep up with the changing industry standards.
They will have a relevant qualification (preference in Sales) with a minimum of 2 years’ proven sales experience within the CCTV / Access Control / Electronics background. Strong technical / IT-related sales distribution knowledge. Furthermore, they will have worked with CRM system or Excel based equivalent process, with strong Microsoft Office usage experience to promote planning and processes and dealer base management experience & an understanding of sales process.
Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle necessary; need to be willing to travel.
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Build & manage strong customer relationships with existing as well as new clients by engaging with the decision makers to uncover new opportunities to build effective pipeline.
- Identify new potential clients & promote sales by engaging weekly through call, email & visits to onboard new logos to existing dealer base as well as work closely with the NB Development Consultant.
- Set up meetings with decision makers & completion of post visit email afterwards for every meeting.
- Manage dealer base consistently by updating details frequently and analyse sales per product and category to promote healthy spread of sales across all categories.
- Service clients quickly, efficiently & professionally at all times.
- Offer proficient technical advice.
- Commit to mastering knowledge of the applications, features & benefits of all relevant product lines & solutions.
- Accurate drafting of quotations and solutions based on the specific needs of clients through existing resources.
- Articulate company’s USP and product matrix to clients.
- Drive daily plan process with accurate feedback.
- Reach daily call log targets.
- Accurate monthly planning & execution thereof.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets by executing set expectations.
Location: East Rand, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Preference will be given to N3 Diploma or higher qualification.
- Preference will be given to sales diploma or higher.
- Minimum 2 years’ proven sales experience within the CCTV / Access Control / Electronics background.
- Strong Technical / IT-related sales distribution knowledge
- Have worked with CRM system or Excel based equivalent process.
- Strong Microsoft Office usage experience to promote planning and processes.
- Dealer base management experience & understanding of sales process.
- Strong prioritization of duties to maximize return on effort.
- Communication skills essential – telephonic, face-to-face and email etiquette.
- Self-disciplined and motivated.
- Fast learning of new information capabilities.
- Research & profile skills – LinkedIn, who is, etc.
- Good culture fit – accountability
- Goal Driven and clear understanding of their goals.
- Planning & execution of plan critical.
- Able to understand figures and analyse to benefit progress.
- Trader by nature – able to trade responsible with discount structures to maximize sales & profits.
An electronic security equipment and systems distributor specialising in in CCTV, access control, electric fencing, alarms and automation systems.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Internal Sales Consultant x 2, CCTV/Electronics/Access Control, East Rand – Ref: 1097288-2
Internal Sales Consultant
After that To view our other job listings, click here.