Job Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- National Diploma in Safety Management (NADSAM).
- Experience from industries such as mining, power generation, steel fabrication and/or heavy engineering will be considered.
- Safety and Environmental courses (HIRA, RCAT, First Aid, Health, Safety and Environment Auditing, Construction regulations, Implementation of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Registered member with the SACPSMP as a Safety Manager.
- Sound knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations (OHS Act No 85 of 1993).
- Sound knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment legislation and Risk Management principles.
- Sound knowledge on Health, Safety and Environment standards and implementation thereof.
- Sound knowledge in auditing of Health, Safety and Environment standards.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Valid driver’s licence.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
HSE Manager (EE), Bethal – Ref: 1026839-150
To view our other job listings, click here