Our client, a leading automotive supplier worldwide, currently has a vacancy for a Head of Plant Controlling to sustain and improve the controlling process, to provide transparent and reliable data that support the preparation of business decisions for the Plant and to consult with the Plant Management and central Manufacturing Management in all business and financial-related decisions for the plant.
The successful incumbent will hold either a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting, together with a minimum of 3-4 years in controlling or business administration in at least two functions.
- Identifying profit improvement programmes and eliminating non-value adding processes.
- Identifying and highlighting variations in cost and plant performance to the Plant Management and initiating corrective actions.
- Preparing business decisions based on transparent facts and assumptions in the assigned area.
- Facilitating the planning and forecasting process for the Plant.
- Providing systems, tools and concepts for business information to the Plant.
- Ensure the month-end closing process for the Plant according to corporate closing schedule.
- Responsible for the cost center accounting in terms of plan, forecast and actual for the total Plant.
- Ensure a correct and reliable product costing of all plant products to support business unit decisions.
- Train the Management Team and HoD’s in basics of Plant Controlling processes and develop Controlling Team.
- Consult the Plant Manager and the Plant Management in Financial Matters to prepare decisions for the plant.
- Support and assist the Central Manufacturing organization with reliable data and facts to take business decisions.
- Ensure Consistent and reliable Reporting System for the Plant.
- Preparation of the regular CO Reports like Tracking File, MPV, HC, etc.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Lead the annual budget process and charts preparation.
- Steer the preparation of the monthly P&L and BS FC together with Finance.
- Assure a proper month-end closing for Act and FC.
- FC, Act: Compilation of P&L in FIRE.
- Documentation of FC changes.
Country: South Africa
Location: Port Elizabeth
Job Qualification & Experience:
Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting.
Minimum of 3-4 years in controlling or business administration in at least two functions.
Project management experience.
Experienced to work in an international business environment.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, our client is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Tyre Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. The broad product range and continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. As one of the world’s leading tyre manufacturers with more than 47,000 employees, the Tyre Division achieved sales of €9.8 billion in 2014.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Head Plant Controlling (EE), Port Elizabeth – Ref: 1050501-28
Head Plant Controlling
To view our other job listings, click here