Our client is a supplier and manufacturer of large machinery for the food and beverage industry globally. Situated in the beautiful Cape Winelands, this company offers a great start to your career as a Mechatronic graduate or intern. If this catches your eye, then please read further.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, practical, hands-on graduate Mechatronics Engineer. Essentially the company would be looking for recent graduates or junior mechatronics engineers with a couple of years of experience, but would also consider an electrical engineer.
Demonstrated ability to take a leading role in everything electrical from design to fully operational, PLCs to servo drives; of sophisticated machines in this expanding company. Good understanding of thermodynamics. Previous exposure to the following would be advantageous: Siemens / Allan Bradley PLCs and software; servo drives and machine electrics design.
Type: Permanent, full time.
Travel requirements: Must be willing to travel extensively for work both locally and internationally
Job description / core competencies:
- The primary responsibilities would include:
- Electrical and Electro-mechanical Design
- Design control systems (PLC programming)
- Produce drawings for manufacturing
- Supervision of implementation
- Installation and commissioning
- Provide on-site training to customers.
Location (country, city): Paarl, Western Cape
Job Qualification & Experience:
The successful candidate must have:
- BEng or BSC Mechatronics Engineering degree
- Recently graduated with 0 – 3 years work experience
- Good understanding of thermodynamics
- Be an innovative, practical, self-motivated person
- Strong personality and exceptional interpersonal skills, in order to deal with customers
- Demonstrated ability to take a leading role in everything electrical from design to fully operational, PLCs to Servo drives; of sophisticated machines in this expanding company
- Must be willing to travel extensively for work both locally and internationally
Previous exposure to the below would be advantageous:
- Siemens / Allan Bradley PLCs and software
- Servo drives
- Machine electrics design.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Graduate/Intern Mechatronics Engineer – Paarl, Western Cape – Ref: 1203358
Graduate/Intern Mechatronics Engineer
To view our other job listings, click here