A new month, a new opportunity awaits. If you have experience in Filtration Equipment (metallurgical / mineral processing related) and a Diploma or Degree in Chemical, Metallurgical (extractive) or Mechanical Engineering, then this might just be for you.
Primary purpose: Responsible for receiving of enquiry documents (RFQs), completing of rapid response (RR) proposals, budget and firm tenders to ensure that business opportunities are maximised in conjunction with the Divisional Sales Manager and QMS.
Travel requirements: Must be willing to travel locally and internationally.
Job description / core competencies:
- Participate in the achievement of the company’s sales objectives
- Enquiry handling and tender planning
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Equipment sizing and selection
- Attend proposals related site inspections where required
- Review process flowsheets and P&IDs
- Request equipment costing from costing engineer or equipment licensor and complete margin analysis
- Tender preparation and submission
- Clarify technical and commercial queries received from customer
- Provide tender feedback to Proposal Administrator using MS Quickstep
- Tender follow-up with customers to provide reliable sales forecast updates using MS Quickstep
- Negotiate tender through to order placement
- Co-ordinate handover documentation preparation and presentation to the contracts department
- Maintain records and filing
- Develop cost optimized proposition to create customer value
- Assistance with the proposals standardization process
Location (country, city): Modderfontein, Johannesburg
Job Qualification & Experience:
Diploma or Degree in Chemical, Metallurgical (extractive) or Mechanical Engineering
Experience in Filtration Equipment preferred (metallurgical / mineral processing related). If we cannot find someone with filtration equipment then you can look broader, possibly from the crushing and screening industry
Advanced Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD experience preferred
Quality equipment supply firm
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Filtration Equipment Sales Engineer – Modderfontein – Ref: 1026839-157
Filtration Equipment Sales Engineer
To view our other job listings, click here