This Mining Client is looking for an Engineering Manager CRM to help take their project to new heights. This position requires from the incumbent to work on surface.
The ideal candidate will have two to five years’ Post Engineering qualification experience with mining industry, Government Certificate of Competency – Mines and a Degree or National Diploma in Engineering.
Primary purpose: The role forms part of the Mine Senior Management Team, while providing technical, consultancy and advisory support to the Mine Managers, Operational Managers and all Engineering disciplines.
Job description / core competencies:
- Business risk management from an engineering perspective
- Safety risk management from an engineering perspective
- Statuary engineering compliance total mine C.O.Ps and SPECs
- Critical spares management
- Planned maintenance coordination total operational unit – SAP: PM
- Signing of mine contracts
- Protection of assets through the effective use of standards
- Maintenance – workshops
- Water management and utilization of equipment
- Effective support for projects
- Administration of necessary systems
- Support the overall business management of the operational unit
- Good general health AND requires a certificate of fitness
- Candidates should be able to deliver in the 5 star performance areas:
- Operational results: i.e. technical and financial targets.
- SHERQ results: Safety, health, environmental, risk and quality systems.
- Leadership and people results: high level of leadership and career growth development orientation.
- Management results: implementation of systems to achieve targets.
- Customer and relationship results: e.g. Relationships with peers, managers and customers. Candidates must display alignment with Clients Value System.
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Two to Five years’ Post Engineering qualification experience with mining industry
- Government Certificate of Competency – Mines
- Degree or National Diploma in Engineering
- Proven ability in minimising operational and business risk
- Proven ability in protecting and managing capital assets
- Experience in SAP: planned maintenance
- Strategic vision 2 years
- Proficiency in English
Our client is a Platinum Group Metal and Chrome Company. Main focus is exploration, development, mining and potential acquisition of properties located in South Africa.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Engineering Manager CRM, Brits – Ref: 1149630
To view our other job listings, click here