Due to the growth and expansion of a leading, international, multi-disciplinary Consulting Engineering Firm, we are seeking Electrical and Mechanical Draughtsman for Building Services, MEP Division.
Projects in the Commercial and Industrial Industries. Prestigious Hotels, Large Complex Shopping Canters, Bottling Plants, Sugar, Water & Irrigation Projects.
The successful candidate will have some experience in the building services industry (graduates also welcome to apply), will have training in Autocad (compulsory) and Revit (advantageous) and have design capability in the building service industry. Experience in a Consulting Engineering Office will be an advantage, but is not a necessity.
Designing and drawing Mechanical Services which entails plumbing, drainage, water purification plant, fire protection services, solar water heating systems and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning).
Designing and drawing MV and LV electrical design, demand site management, building services, reticulation renovation, electrical services including distribution boards, transformers, lighting, IT and electronic systems.
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified with a Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
- Trained in AutoCAD an absolute must.
- Experience with Rivet an advantage.
- Ideally 2 – 5 years draughting and tracing experience working in a consulting engineering company or a contractor in the construction, building Industry advantageous. (Recent graduates welcome to apply.)
- Experience in Consulting Engineers office an advantage but not a necessity.
- Design capability in building services an advantage but not necessity.
- Mechanical and / or Electrical services design experience for the built environment advantageous.
Passionate about doing things right 1st time. People-orientated, innovative group where staff are encouraged and supported to grow to their full potential and leave a lasting legacy.
South Africa’s leading multidisciplinary consulting, project engineering, construction and operations management, people-orientated group. World leaders in the Sugar Industry operating in more than 30 countries.
Delivering world class engineering and global innovative solutions. A company with a strong set of values ” integrity, delivery, people, accountability, teamwork, innovation and fun”.
Having brought professional and commercial services to a wide range of clients in the public and private sectors. A group of highly qualified employees and associates who operate in a structured environment that allows for an individual, entrepreneurial approach to business. Providing career opportunities to employees in both Engineering and Management to enable the development of their full potential.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.