Our client, professionals in the banking industry providing possibilities for talented people to enjoy career paths filled with success and personal growth, has an opportunity for a Credit Processes Data Analyst to provide business critical data to the business, supported by data governance structure and BCBS Principles and carry out process improvement projects for credit.
The ideal candidate will have a B.Com / BSc Degree with 3 years’ experience in data management or analytics.
Job description / core competencies:
- Collaborate with credit modelling team to improve process streams.
- Ensure credit controls are appropriate and robust.
- Perform data governance and verify data lineage from source to model.
- Monitor existing Credit Processes.
- Implementation of BCBS into the credit risk and profitability department.
- Participate in process improvement projects and support other management directives as prescribed.
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in data management or analytics
- Understanding and knowledge of
- SSIS, SSRS
- Bi Tools
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- MS Office skills
- Process management
- Report writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Statistical methods
- Liaison skills
- Project management skills
- Mentoring skills
- Coaching skills
- Excellent written skills and documentation abilities
- Presentation skills (MS PowerPoint essential)
- Self-motivated and a person who takes initiative without requiring constant instruction and guidance
- Ability to see opportunities for improvement, and the commitment to follow these through.
- Ability to present and deliver the business ramifications to management and distil the impacts of analyses beyond the technical detail
- Negotiation ability – skills in communicating and interacting successfully in a matrix across departments and vertical boundaries
- Deadline driven
- Providing motivation and professional guidance within the team in terms of following best data practices and principles to ensure data quality, integrity, and superior design and implementation
- A working knowledge (intermediate) of base SAS
- Competent and fluent usage of the MS Office suite of products
- Results orientated
- Team player
- Stress tolerance
- High performer
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Credit Processes Data Analyst, Midrand – Ref: 1040869-3
Credit Processes Data Analyst
To view our other job listings, click here.