Are you ready to take the next step in your career and wanting to work for a leading supplier of process equipment with a passion for excellence? Then bring your Mechanical qualification and Minimum 5 – 7 years in the process equipment field and join this leader.
Primary purpose: Execution of purchase orders and contracts for process equipment and plant supplied by the company in conjunction with Contracts Head of Department and the procedures of company’s QMS.
Job description / core competencies (includes, but not limited to):
- Planning, monitoring, and controlling all aspects of equipment/plant orders/contracts and managing of Contracts Engineers and Junior Contract Engineers.
- Evaluating customers & legal requirements and administering of contract files.
- Identify and document activities and undertake necessary steps to meet the order/contract objectives.
- Read specifications and ensure design is carried out accordingly.
- Ensure equipment/plant general arrangement, manufacturing drawings, material lists, and data bases are issued in accordance with the technical specification and contract program.
- Identify and order necessary material and equipment.
- Discuss QCP related issues with the customer.
- Control all commercial aspects of orders/contracts including variations, invoicing, and the control of Suppliers/Sub Contractors.
- Assure compliance with all QMS related issues.
- Liaise during manufacturing/construction process with Customer & Sub Contractors.
- Check/discuss modifications to mechanical drawings for as-built documentation.
- Arrange the testing/inspections with customer and compile all necessary QMS documentation after acceptance by customer, including closing of contract.
- Complete equipment checks lists, punch lists, completion certificates and commissioning of the company’s equipment/plant at customer sites.
- Co-ordinate and plan commissioning functions with Site Representatives and Process Engineers.
Location (country, city): Modderfontein, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 – 7 years in the process equipment field
- Minimum N.Dip Mech or Chem Eng / B.Tech Mech or Chem Eng / B.Eng Mech or Chem Eng.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Contracts Manager, Process Equipment – Modderfontein – Ref: 1026839-147
To view our other job listings, click here