Seeking a technically-qualified Container Bulk Load Operator with 4 – 10 years of experience within a bagging environment. Requires a high level of flexibility and the ability to deal with multi-tasks / to handle competing priorities. Good time management, proven organizational skills.
Company provides single-status relocation cost, company accommodation, transport to work and back, medical insurance, 3 meals per day, relaxation facilities, laundry, 30 days leave per year, one flight ticket per year, tax free.
Type: Contract (duration of contract: 5 years).
Reports to: Bagging Team Leader.
Job titles of direct reports: Lead Bagging Operators, Helper.
Primary purpose: Ensuring all container big bulk loading is done in the correct and proper manner following the machine and safety guidelines.
- Correct material (grade) confirmed.
- Correct batch number confirmed.
- Packaging quality confirmed in good condition.
- Load area of the truck clean, free of damage to sides.
- Correct quantity loaded confirmed.
- No damage / no product spillage confirmed.
- All doors, latches of container or load bed functioning properly.
- Container liner has been fixed properly or not.
- Liner mouth to be placed in such a way that the customer can locate and unload easily.
- Steel frame is fixed properly.
- Safety equipment truck driver.
- Blowing through of air pipes.
- Air decompressor.
- Manometer on air pipes.
- Thermometer on air pipes.
Note: The principal accountabilities listed above are an illustrative list and not an exhaustive list. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Job Qualification & Experience:
- A technical qualification.
- 4 – 10 years of experience working within a bagging environment.
- High level of:
- Flexibility and ability to deal with Multi-tasks to handle competing priorities.
- Time management
- Proven organizational skills.
- Customer Led Safety Training.
Subsidiary of a European goods handling specialist, offering a cost-effective and comprehensive package including optimized processes from design and construction to ongoing supply chain management, operations and transport.
In addition to vast consulting services for the local chemical industry they directly provide substantial know-how in the construction of logistics centres and the design of outsourcing contracts. Transport services for bulk goods including decanting from maritime containers into bulk goods equipment are being realized and they manage both overseas long haul and short sea transport to end-user locations.
Boasting a newly-built, multi-customer terminal with multiple storage silos, a container tipping platform and larger warehouse space.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Container Bulk Load Operator (5-year Contract), Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1098832-7
Container Bulk Load Operator
To view our other job listings, click here