A financial services company that has grown significantly over the years has opportunities available for Commercial Insurance Product Agents to be based in remote locations across South Africa.
The ideal incumbents will be vibrant, successful and value-orientated with an Insurance Qualification and 2 years’ external insurance sales experience.
Job description / core competencies:
- Build your own insurance portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, cold calling and door-to-door canvasing for new business.
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Provide solutions to client’s short-term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims, etc.)
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS.
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Continuous building of your client base, hence securing future income.
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Achieving/exceeding targets consistently.
- Providing feedback to line management when requested.
- Attending all weekly and adhoc team meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, i.e. underwriting/actuarial, claims as well as surveying.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures in place.
Location (country, city): Various Remote Locations in the Free State (Welkom; Kroonstad; Virginia; Bethlehem) North West (Vryburg; Klerksdorp; Potchefstroom) and Northern Cape (Upington; Kimberley).
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- 60 FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications (depending on DOFA)
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid code B driver’s license
- 2 years’ insurance external sales experience
- Communication (verbal and written) in English
- Numerical & mathematical skills
- Team supervisory skills
- Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team – balances team and individual responsibility, provides and accepts feedback
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Relationship management skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilience – Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Influential, concise, rational and practical communicator
- Creative flair and innovative thinker
- Relationship management
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust
Financial services company.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Commercial Insurance Product Agents – Various Remote Locations in the Free State; North West and Northern Cape – Ref: 1156045
Commercial Insurance Product Agents
To view our other job listings, click here