A diverse and dynamic, multidisciplinary engineering and infrastructure solutions company that is passionate about re-imagining engineering and designing a better future is currently sourcing a Civil Resident Engineer Pr. Eng. (ECSA registered), with 10 years’ relevant experience in: Wastewater Treatment Works, Materials, Concrete as well as Mechanical and Electrical.
Type: Contract Period (12 Months)
Job description / core competencies:
- Quality and acceptance control.
- Evaluate and report on material test results.
- Evaluate and report progress.
- Measure accepted work and compile payment certificates.
- Assist Engineer with duties as delegated.
- Material and construction as-builts.
Location (country, city): North West Province
Job Qualification & Experience:
Pr. Eng. (ECSA registered)
Qualified as a Civil Engineer
Minimum 10 years relevant experience
Further Experience Required:
- Wastewater Treatment Works Experience
- Materials Experience
- Concrete Experience
- Mechanical & Electrical Experience
- Knowledge of Standard Conditions of Contract
- Knowledge of general specifications
A diverse and dynamic, multidisciplinary engineering and infrastructure solutions company passionate about re-imagining engineering and designing a better future.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Civil Resident Engineer, Pr Eng (Wastewater and Concrete) – 12-Month Contract, North West Province – Ref: 1155760
Civil Resident Engineer
To view our other job listings, click here.