Our client has a long standing reputation in the mining of iron ore, manganese and chrome. They are looking to appoint a Chief Surveyor to be based in the Northern Cape. The ideal incumbent will have 8+ years of experience in operational mine surveying, open-cast / open-pit experience and at least 2 years of management experience. A Ticket / Certificate of Competency in Mine Surveying is also required.
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12
- National Diploma (NQF level 6) in Mine Surveying
- Ticket / Certificate of Competency in Mine Surveying
- Minimum of 8 years’ operational mine surveying (Section / Senior Surveyor) experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in management capacity
- Minimum of 2 years’ operational open-cast / open-pit experience
- MicroStation, Maptek, Terramodeller Point Cloud modeller
- Leica Infinity and Trimble Realworks software
- JDE, SQL Database, MS Packages
Equipment (amongst others):
- GPS, Motorised Total Station, Remote Piloted Aircraft System (Drone), C-ALS borehole laser scanner, etc.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Chief Surveyor for Open-Cast Iron Ore, Northern Cape – Ref: 696241-66
To view our other job listings, click here