We are looking for a C# Full-Stack Developer with strong Angular skills, who can join a young and energetic development team. The C# Full-Stack Developer serves as a development and support expert with responsibility for the design, development, automation, testing, support and administration of the Enterprise Infrastructure Big Data Service. The role requires experience with both Hadoop and Kafka. This will involve building and supporting a real time streaming platform utilized by the company’s data engineering community. The incumbent will be responsible for developing features, ongoing support and administration, and documentation for the service. The platform provides a messaging queue and a blueprint for integrating with existing upstream and downstream technology solutions.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to roll out a new strategic initiative within the company and provides an opportunity to build enterprise applications spanning multiple business units. This requires a fullstack developer with the ability to get involved in all aspects of the application (backend, middle tier and front end).
The ideal candidate will have a Degree in computer science or Information Technology with 5 years+ experience within an application development environment.
6 Month Contract
The incumbent will have the opportunity of working directly across the firm with developers, operations staff, data scientists, architects and business constituents to develop and enhance the big data service.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of an application
• Ensure that coding standards are being met
• Ensure that the design and architecture needs to align with the teams vision
• Build an application with a user friendly design in mind
• Be eager to learn new approaches and technologies
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong programming skills
Location (country, city): Johannesburg, CBD
Job Qualification & Experience:
• Technical strong in C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4+ (.Net core a plus).
• WEB API.
• Angular 2 (5+).
• RESTful services.
• SCSS/LESS/TypeScript – having worked with preprocessor languages.
• UI charting – JS libraries (D3/highcharts/visjs).
• Experience with material design is a plus.
• SQL (MS SQL and/or PosgreSql).
• NoSQL (Mongo, Redis).
• Graph DBs.
• Attention to detail for UI design.
• Understanding large scale systems.
• Familiar with Agile methodologies.
• Experience and knowledge on CI/CD and tooling used – Bamboo, Jenkins GIT, Team City, Octopus deploy.
Should be familiar with and have experience in these concepts at a minimum:
• DI – Dependency injection
• SOLID principles
• Micro services
• Design Patterns (singleton, factory, adaptor, MVVM, MVC )
• University Degree or higher, certificate in computer science or information Technology, or equivalent NQF level 5 qualification or higher
• Five years+ experience within an application development environment.
• Must be a clear methodical thinker with good problem solving skills.
• Able to perform under pressure in a fast changing environment.
• Candidate should be able to work well in a team as well as independently.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
C# Full-Stack Developer, Angular, Gauteng, Johannesburg, CBD – Ref: 1152509-1
C# Full-Stack Developer
To view our other job listings, click here.