Are you a go-getter with an entrepreneurial flair?
Are you self-driven, self-motivated and goal orientated?
Do you love selling solutions to your clients and building a much stronger, long-term, sustainable enterprise?
We are looking for an innovative and ground-breaking Business Development Manager, with an ownership mindset and magnetic quality to build critical strategic partnerships and provide vibrant and exciting solutions to existing clients, and bringing in new partnerships.
You will need to have a chemical process background, experience in sales, marketing and business development in a similar chemical industry and products (Lanxess (Lewatit resins, Lewabrane RO membranes, Bayoxide), and Chemviron activated carbon) and have experience in providing technical advice and support around products.
Reports to: Managing Director
Job description / core competencies: (but not limited to)
• Visiting existing clients and building lasting relationships with all (existing and new) departments.
• Developing new clients (industries)
• Collaborate and assist clients with tenders and how the product can increase productivity.
• Complete proposals and tenders.
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering.
- 7-10 years direct sales experience
- Experience in Resins, Membranes and Carbon. Lanxess (Lewatit resins, Lewabrane RO membranes, Bayoxide), and Chemviron activated carbon
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Business Development Manager, Chemical (resins, membranes), Gauteng, Edenvale – Ref: 1200572
Business Development Manager, Chemical (resins, membranes)
To view our other job listings, click here