Leading distributor in electronic security equipment is looking for a Branch Administrator to be responsible for general admin / filing duties, stock control, assisting customers with sales and queries, P&L balance sheets and accounting practices.
Requirements: Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position, previous experience in an accounting role; Pastel Partner experience is essential, and preference will be given to administration / accounting qualifications.
Job description / core competencies:
· General admin / filing duties – Completion of required duties timeously.
· Stock control – Thorough understanding of management of stock.
· Assisting customers with sales and queries.
· Coordinate all customer complaints with relevant department head.
· Liaising and coordination of deliveries with other branches.
· Petty cash bank account control and reconciliation.
· P&L balance sheets & banking.
· Oversee sales department ensuring reports are done and send to HQ, call logs monitor, etc.
· Driving sales.
· Managing staff effectively.
· Attention to detail.
· Adherence to deadlines at all times.
Location (country, city): Roodepoort, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
Qualifications & Experience:
· Minimum Grade 12 (Matric) essential.
· Sound knowledge of accounting practices.
· Previous experience in an accounting role is a requirement.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
· Preference will be given to administration qualifications.
· Preference will be given to accounting qualifications.
· High computer literacy MS Office & Pastel.
· Pastel Partner experience is essential.
· Strong proven administration skills.
· Strong planning and control skills.
· Ability to multitask and time management.
· Attention to detail in all departments.
· Strong coordinating skills as well as internal engagement between branches.
· Customer service
An electronic security equipment and systems distributor specialising in in CCTV, access control, electric fencing, alarms and automation systems.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Branch Administrator – Roodepoort, Gauteng – Ref: 1160904-3
To view our other job listings, click here