An electronic security equipment and systems distributor currently expanding and offering great opportunity for career progression has a need for a Branch Administrator with CCTV / Access Control / Electronics experience for their new Branch in the East Rand. The successful incumbent will be a well-spoken individual who is willing and able to learn and self-study to keep up with the changing industry standards.
The appointed Branch Administrator will have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role within CCTV / Access Control / Electronics background, with minimum Matric/Grade 12. Preference will be given to any administration or accounting qualification. High computer literacy in Microsoft and Pastel Partner will be required.
Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle necessary; need to be willing to travel.
Reports to: Sales Manager
- General admin / filing duties.
- Stock control.
- Assist customers with sales and queries.
- Coordinate all customer complaints with relevant department head.
- Liaise and coordinate deliveries with other branches.
- Petty cash bank account control and reconciliation.
- P&L balance sheets & banking.
- Oversee sales department ensuring reports are done and send to HQ, call logs monitor, etc.
- Drive sales.
- Manage staff effectively.
Location: East Rand, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 / Matric Essential.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position within the CCTV / Access Control / Electronics background.
- Preference will be given to administration qualifications.
- Preference will be given to accounting qualifications.
- High computer literacy MS Office & Pastel Partner.
- Strong proven administration skills.
- Strong planning and control skills.
- Ability to multitask and time management.
- Attention to detail in all departments.
- Strong coordinating skills as well as internal engagement between branches.
- Customer Service
An electronic security equipment and systems distributor specialising in in CCTV, access control, electric fencing, alarms and automation systems.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Branch Administrator, CCTV/Electronics/Access Control, East Rand – Ref: 1097288-1
After that To view our other job listings, click here.