We are currently sourcing a Solutions Architect specialising in Azure services and technologies. The successful candidate must a solutions-driven, technical leader and will have experience in Azure, ICT solutions and design, cloud databases, IOT, etc. You will be able to design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
Job description / core competencies:
- Lead and oversee the development of large solution architecture for clients.
- Design of functional specifications, using Microsoft Azure best practices.
- Provide technical and functional information and consulting for clients.
- Choosing the right data technology for the solution taking into account future growth.
- Developing compliance documents for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Developing solution prototype.
- Selection of the right technologies and products for the project.
- Creation of road maps for products and solutions based on current solutions and new.
- Development of cost optimized solutions with forecast costs for Azure.
- Design and development of Azure Infrastructure.
- Development of high security and management solutions for projects.
- Design identity and security.
- Design and development data storage (SQL, Cosmos DB, NoSQL).
- Design business continuity and elastic scale.
- Design and development of Azure Machine Learning using Databricks and ML studio.
- Design and development of REST API’s.
- Design and develop migration projects from other vendors to Microsoft.
- Move clients’ workloads from on premises to the cloud using IAAS, PAAS, SAAS.
- Present solutions to clients, providing different solutions taking into account challenges and benefits.
Location (country, city): Johannesburg
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science/Software or similar
- 5 +years’ experience as a Solutions Architect
- Working experience of Azure (All services and related technologies)
- Microsoft Certified.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Azure Solutions Architect, Johannesburg – Ref: 1202510-1
To view our other job listings, click here