As a TS Implementation Engineer (L4) you will be responsible for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for client’s. Works directly with client to manage initial access, map and transfer data, create process documentation, and train or coordinate training for client users. Tests and troubleshoots functionality of installed systems; identifies and documents technical issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution. Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements.
Type: 6-Month Contract
Location (country, city): Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
- Interact with clients on site to meet more complex requirements of a solution
- Escalate unresolved problems and issues to the relevant third parties
- Avaya Aura Systems Manager (versions 7, and 8 benefit if experienced in 10)
- Avaya Aura Session Manager (versions 7, and 8 benefit if experienced in 10)
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (versions 7, and 8 benefit if experienced in 10)
- Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager (POM)
- Delegates lower complexity tasks to engineers and technicians
- Assume responsibility for the co-ordination of the activities of the engineers, in line with performance targets, leading by example and monitoring the quality of engineer’s and technician’s work when required
- Write reports and proposals and complete and maintain project documentation
- Assist with the documentation of standard operating procedures relating to installations and fixes
- Act as coach and mentor to more junior Implementation Engineers and Technicians.
- Assume responsibility for the co-ordination of the activities of the Engineers, in line with performance targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Avaya MS Engineer/TS implementation engineer.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong knowledge of Microsoft and Avaya
- technologies, and a willingness to learn new technologies is essential.
- Experience with Avaya’s Service Provider Partner Program is a plus
- Extensive work experience in a technical implementation engineering or similar role
- Experience engaging with clients and conducting presentations
- Excellent project administration and documentation experience
- Report writing experience
- Good project management experience
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Avaya TS Implementation Engineer (L4)/Tech Lead (6-Month Contract) – Johannesburg, Gauteng – Ref: 1215020-9
To view our other job listings, click here