Is this year feeling too long already? Are your feet itching to start looking for a new career? Then you are at the right place. Bring your relevant qualification and minimum of 5 years of experience and join this driven, hard-working team.
Job description / core competencies:
- Implement purchasing and contract management instructions.
- Perform buying duties.
- Prepare purchase orders, send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports, and price lists.
- Obtain quotations from various supplier.
- Manage supplier’s performance and the quality of their products.
- Monitor SLAs monthly to ensure they are still valid.
- Ensure procurement procedures are adhered to by end users.
- Monitor breakdown orders.
- Good general health AND requires a certificate of fitness (red ticket).
Key work outputs (results required):
Candidates should be able to deliver in the 5-star performance areas:
- Operational results: i.e., technical and financial targets.
- SHERQ results: Safety, health, environmental, risk and quality systems.
- Leadership and people results, high level of leadership and career growth development orientation.
- Management results: implementation of systems to achieve targets.
- Customer and Relationship results: e.g., relationships with peers, managers, and customers.
Location (country, city): Brits, Johannesburg
Job Qualification & Experience:
Minimum qualification required: Accounting Diploma
Preferred qualification: Relevant B-Degree or extra certificates related to Procurement
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Assistant Procurement Officer, Brits – Ref: 1207799
Assistant Procurement Officer
To view our other job listings, click here