A leading food and beverage company currently has an opportunity for an Asset Care and Maintenance Engineer, who will be responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of installed production equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a National Diploma in Engineering (preferably Mechanical) and 5 years’ relevant FMCG environment experience together with ERP system working knowledge (SAP preferably).
The following experience is also required: Planned Maintenance and asset care management experience, experience in project management and financial management experience.
Responsibilities will include:
Maintenance and optimisation of installed production equipment. This includes the identification and implementation of effective strategies to ensure the safe and efficient operation of production equipment.
Identifying and implementing strategies to sustain and optimise the production performance of latest technology equipment and to ensure that it remains profitable to operate.
Ensure optimal availability of all production assets including utilities by employing best engineering practices.
Job description / core competencies:
- Optimise Maintenance Management
- Manage Staff
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Asset Care of Manufacturing
- Assets SHEQ Responsibilities
Location (country, city): Parow, Cape Town
Job Qualification & Experience:
- National Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Preferred Mechanical)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- FMCG environment experience
- Planned maintenance and asset care management experience
- Experience in Project Management experience
- Financial management experience
- MS Office proficient
- Valid Drivers Licence
- ERP system working knowledge (SAP preferably)
A leading Food and Beverage company.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Asset Care and Maintenance Engineer, FMCG – Parow, Cape Town – Ref: 85687-20
Asset Care and Maintenance Engineer
To view our other job listings, click here