A specialist in plastic injection moulding and manufacturing, tailored to the automotive industry, is hiring due to expansion! They require an Artisan Aid / Assistant to provide a competent and effective support function to the maintenance department.
Minimum requirements include Matric and an N2 Technical Qualification, 2-3 years in a production and manufacturing environment and prior hands-on, technical experience.
Reports to: Production Manager
Primary purpose: To provide a competent and effective support function to the maintenance department.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To assist the artisans in carrying out plant maintenance, breakdowns and any other reasonable requests.
- To work shifts and overtime (Includes weekends) if and when required by the company.
- Assist in maintaining stock levels in the maintenance stores.
- Working on preventative maintenance ensuring that all machinery/facility is safety compliant and in good running order.
- Implement and support 5s activities.
- Support environmental awareness regarding the potential impact of activities, process and material utilization.
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Job Qualification & Experience:
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Matric and N2 Technical Qualification
- 2-3 years production and manufacturing environment
- Prior hands-on technical experience
- Teamwork and ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to take initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Artisan Aid / Assistant (Automotive Plastic Injection Moulding) – Pretoria – Ref: 1211624-5
To view our other job listings, click here