We are looking for a well-groomed, presentable individual with previous sales/account management experience in the ICT industry.
The right person will be well spoken, self-motivated and hungry for growth as opportunities are only limited to what you want to achieve. Would you like to join a company that provides opportunities for growth, training, and a warm, positive, wholesome environment? Are you a caring, loyal, and honest person?
Be responsible for creating and implementing a sales strategy that ensures personal sales targets as well as company targets are achieved, generating sales leads, and following up.
Requirements: Solid background in the ICT/ telecommunications industry; the successful person will need to come from the fibre, CCTV, structured cabling, networking equipment & routers space.
Driver’s license and own transport required.
Job description / core competencies:
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing a sales strategy that ensures personal sales targets, as well as company targets are achieved, generating sales leads, and following up.
- Travelling to clients on a continual basis, building relationships, and investigating and delivering on sales leads.
- Business development, meeting prospective clients, showcasing products, and generating leads.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activities.
- Deliver product presentations, advising clients on the best solution for their requirements, compiling quotations and convert to sales.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team as needed, to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
- Utilize all available resources to reach potential clients and convert leads to sales.
- Keep abreast of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth and increased sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients (new and existing).
- Effectively negotiate and close deals.
- Be responsible for the management of the sales team.
Location (country, city): Klerksdorp, North West
Job Qualification & Experience:
Have a technical background and technical understanding in the ICT industry (fibre, CCTV, structured cabling, firewalls, VOIP, Wireless infrastructure, electrical, IT hardware, networking equipment & routers, physical security / biometrics).
The right candidate will have previous experience in the ICT industry (minimum 5 years).
Well-groomed and presentable, as weekly client visits are required for the role.
Be able to close deals.
Able to work under pressure, with high levels of energy and target driven.
Methodical and meticulous.
Patience, friendly and positive personality, excellent communication skills – verbal and written. We require someone who enjoys working with people – we are nice people and are looking for similarly nice people to work with.
An understanding of customer and market dynamics.
Fully computer literate (advanced Excel skills).
Excellent time management skills.
Be interested in a career and want to achieve great goals.
Driver’s License and own transport.
A national network operator that physically builds and maintains its own infrastructure in South Africa and some African countries.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
Account Manager – Klerksdorp, North West – Ref: 1154062-18
To view our other job listings, click here.