Focused and efficient Customs Tariff Coding / Entry Clerks required for a fast-paced, 3rd party certification, compliance and assurance testing company offering international exposure and various options for career growth. Your natural affinity for analysis and data will ensure optimal, efficient and accurate processing in addition to your excellent working knowledge of tariff coding and price sourcing. HS Codes, GATT, Customs and Excise procedures experience is a non-negotiable requirement and as part of the shortlisting process, tests will be conducted to test your knowledge of tariff coding and price sourcing.
Country: South Africa
Job Qualification & Experience:
Preferred minimum educational qualification and work experience for the position:
- 5 – 10 years’ working experience in Customs and Excise or Clearing Agents/ Freight Forwarders
- Knowledge and understanding of HS Codes, GATT, Customs and Excise procedures
- PC literacy essential
- Previous experience in international trade industry
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good customer relations with proven track record of employment
Tests will be conducted to demonstrate knowledge of tariff coding and price sourcing
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Good command of the English business language, both written and spoken
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment and work under pressure
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Professional and ethical at all times
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
Our client is a 3rd party certification, compliance and assurance testing company offering international exposure and various options for career growth. An international company listed on the London stock exchange, with a centralised processing office in South Africa and a Programme Management Team situated in Dubai, servicing all of Europe.
This advert is being advertised in collaboration with our recruitment partner MCHIR.
5 x Freight Clearing and Forwarding / Customs and Excise Tariff Coding Experts with ample experience in GATT and HS Codes – R151 000 to 250 000, per annum – Ref: 625475-7
5 x Freight Clearing and Forwardimg
To view our other job listings, click here