Challenging and rewarding jobs (engineers, teachers, and trainers) for oil and gas in West Asia and Saudi Arabia
More than 100 jobs are available – share them with your network. Deadline for applications is 9AM on Sunday, February 5th 2023.
Extremely attractive packages are offered.
A global integrated energy and chemical company leading the way in responsibly producing clean, reliable energy for the world. It pushes the boundaries of creativity and technology to develop and implement meaningful solutions to global energy and climate challenges. One the largest unconventional gas field in Saudi Arabia
Interviews will be held in Johannesburg and Cape Town in March 2023.
Click on the job title hyperlink to complete your questionnaire.
- 30 Disciplined Engineers (Assistant to Senior level) – Safety, Industrial, Instrumentation, Pipeline, Piping, Mechanical, Rotating, Static, Electrical and Civil – Min of 5 years’ experience – Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1219028
- Academic positions: 2 full-time years of teaching experience: Chemistry Teacher; Clerical Teacher; Math Teacher; Physics Teacher – Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1219028-1
- Trainer positions: 2 full-time years of experience in relevant Oil & Gas field: Mechanical Trainer; Metals Trainer; Operations Trainer; Pipeline Construction Safety Trainer (PCST); Safety Trainer – Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1219028-2
- Project Management Team (PMT) positions: Safety/Field Compliance Officers; Scheduling Engineers; Contracts Advisors; Engineers – Process / Rotating Equipment / Mechanical / Instrumentation & Control / Estimating / Civil – 7 years relevant experience – Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1219028-3
- Corrosion Engineer (10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas, Process Industries, Pipelines) – AMPP/NACE – Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1219028-4
- Commissioning & Maintenance, 15+ years’ experience: Safety Engineer; Sr Machinist Technician; Sr Analyzer Specialist; Sr Vibration Technician; Civil Engineer; Reliability Engineer – Saudi Arabia – Ref: 1219028-5
It is important that you complete/revisit the online interview questionnaire and upload your CV by 9AM on Sunday, February 5 to qualify.