Ref: 1161653Nationality: South African
Highest Formal Qualification: BEng (Hons) Tech Mngt
Other Formal Qualification: BEng Chem Eng, Candidate Engineer (ECSA), Ass. Member (IChemE/SAIChE/SAIMM)
Annual Package Range: ZAR 451 000 - 550 000, per annum
Total years experience: 6-10 Years
Current / most recent job title?
Process /Project Engineer
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
Develop process flowsheet for chrome mining companies
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
Produce proposals and register projects
Conduct laboratory work
Report findings and recommend flowsheets
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
I am a self-motivated, resilient and results driven engineer, with passion for continuous improvement of process, systems and individuals. I am multi-lingual (Setswana, English, Xhosa, Venda and Sepedi) and have this natural affinity to people from different cultures and ethnicity. I seek to understand issues and problems before attempting to solving them.
I am currently seeking for a new opportunity to contribute toward improvement and sustainability of an organisation that requires a dedicated and goal driven individual who is not shy to learn and grow.
4. Ideal business title:
My ideal positions are:
Continuous Improvement Engineer
Quality Management Engineer
Technology Transfer Officer/Agent
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
- Ensuring the quality of products and services are of acceptable specification as per the customer’s request
- Continually improving the internal systems, products and service so the company is always ahead of the curve
- Keeping abreast with the latest industry developments through research and networking at conferences, workshops and training
- Development of novel methods for solving problems
- Knowledge transfer to other employees through training and workshops
- Analysis of systems data
- Proposing/recommending solution to problems
- Implementing solutions
- Knowledge transfer through hands-on training
She received an APEX Award for Procedural Innovation for improving communication and interaction of employees with executives thus influenced a better organizational culture and promote a healthy and sustainable working environment within her company. This translated in employees who are engaged and focused to ensuring the vision and mission of the company are striven towards at all times.
7. What do you absolutely love doing?
I love motivating and developing others on new discoveries, technology, processes and life in generally. I love seeing improvements in what I do as well as in those I work closely with
8. Ideal company (culture and values):
The company which allows and support employees to bring about novel solutions to the world through exploration and experimentation
The company that incentives exceptional work and support employees to be exceptional
The company that values the employees
The company with open culture and has no favouritism
Searchable spreadsheet of candidates: #engineering_candidates http://bit.ly/DeedreVPs
All available positions #job_search http://bit.ly/DeedreJA
Register as a #technical_candidate http://bit.ly/DeedreInc
Alternatively click to email our Agent or call us: Head Office – Gauteng, SA. + 27 10 597 0862.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa.
Partner of Global Executive Search Organisation ENEX Worldwide Reach, Local Expertise, True Engagement www.enex-search-hr.com