Ref: 1159244Nationality: South African
Highest Formal Qualification: Fitter and Turner Trade Test (Red Seal), Mechanical Engineering (N2-N5), Matric
Annual Package Range: South African Rand - ZAR 151 000 - 250 000, per annum
Total years experience: 6-10 Years
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
Currently I am working as a Fitter. Maintaining our production machines.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
To maintain our production line, service, fix and repair. To keep our line effective all the time and minimise all the unnecessary breakdowns.
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
I am a very passionate person who is driven by courage to learn more. I am a team player and work hard all the times. I always apply my skills and experience whenever needed to solve problems and fault findings.
4. Ideal business title:
My ideal position is to lead by example. I believe I am a Leader and I can be a good Superintendent or even a great Manager.
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
Respect, discipline, dedication and hard working.
6. Career summary:
2 years in Steel Billets. 4 years in Coils.
1. In Cold Mill South Plant, we had a problem of mixture of water and oil inside our oil tanks. I suggested that we try to get centrifuges to separate water from oil.
2. In Forge Plant we had a problem with the overhead cranes always going off the rails. I was amongst the team that was tasked to investigate. I discovered that in our line the gantry was not straight, and the gantry was worn out.
3. In Cold Mill South we were always penalized big money by the municipality because of wasteful water. I suggested that we install water meter readings to save us from the municipality as they were overcharging us.
8. What do you absolutely love doing?
I love doing my job, working and always willing to help whenever needed.
9. Ideal company (culture and values):
It must be a friendly Company to its people. A company that is driven by ambitions, always prepared to improve and upgrade their systems for future purposes.
Searchable spreadsheet of candidates: #engineering_candidates http://bit.ly/LezanneVPs
All available positions #job_search http://bit.ly/LezanneJA
Register as a #technical_candidate http://bit.ly/LezanneInc
Alternatively click to email our Agent or call us: Head Office – Gauteng, SA. + 27 10 597 0862.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa.
Partner of Global Executive Search Organisation ENEX Worldwide Reach, Local Expertise, True Engagement www.enex-search-hr.com