Ref: 1088820Nationality: South African
Highest Formal Qualification: BSc Mechanical Engineering, ECSA - Candidate Engineer.
Annual Package Range: South African Rand - ZAR 351 000 - 450 000, per annum
Total years experience: 3-5 Years
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
To improve equipment reliability through performance analysis, and solution generation. To execute projects related to plant, process and equipment efficiency and reliability according to the World class manufacturing. Overall equipment reliability and total productive maintenance.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
To ensure safe, cost effective and sustainable operations of the bar and rod mill.
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
I am passionate about solving problems and resolving conflicts in general, not necessarily engineering problems. I like to apply myself in analysis and design of tailored solutions for problems. I am great at leading by example and delegating activities after ensuring that all my team members are aligned. I also love sharing information and educating others.
4. Ideal business title:
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
Asset management through problem solving and solution design. Product conceptualization and design.
6. Skill area of competence:
Reliability, SHEQ, FMEA, root cause analysis, functional system criticality analysis, asset management.
7. Career summary:
7 months: Automotive Design
1,6 years: Electricity generation (Boiler Engineering)
1,3 years: Steel Manufacturing (Reliability and Management)
1. Executed a project which has reduced the gas consumption at the rod mill reheating furnace (R 1,2 Million savings)
2. Improved the water box cooling capacity at the rod mill water boxes reducing customer complaints due to cementite (R 370 000/year)
3. Improved the quenching and self-tempering water quality at the bar mill by introducing self cleaning filters (R700 000/year)
4. Have 2 reliability zones which reduced delay rate.
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
Influencing direction & making critical decisions.
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
Not industry-specific. The organization should be the one that puts people and environment first.
Searchable spreadsheet of candidates: #engineering_candidates http://bit.ly/LezanneVPs
All available positions #job_search http://bit.ly/LezanneJA
Register as a #technical_candidate http://bit.ly/LezanneInc
Alternatively click to email our Agent or call us: Head Office – Gauteng, SA. + 27 10 597 0862.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa.
Partner of Global Executive Search Organisation ENEX Worldwide Reach, Local Expertise, True Engagement www.enex-search-hr.com