Ref: 329581Nationality: South African
Highest Formal Qualification: Postgraduate Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Certificate in Project Management
Annual Package Range: South African rand - ZAR 651 000 - 750 000, per annum
Total years experience: 6--10 Years
Current / most recent job title? Key Account Manager
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position: Account management, implementing Energy Efficiency projects, contract management, process optimisation, procurement, stakeholder management.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose: To ensure industrial companies implement energy efficiency initiatives, saving on their bottom line and their energy consumption. To optimise their processes.
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions: I am a passionate, tenacious, hardworking and innovative individual. I am a fast learner and thrive on challenges. I have exectued several projects and am competent in process optimisation.
4. Ideal business title:
Energy Project Manager
Continuous Improvement Manager
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position: Developing sustainability projects and targets, presenting sustainability performance of my company to stakeholders, developing scope of work for energy efficiency projects, process/system optimisation, energy audits, project management.
6. Skill area of competence:
I have experience in electroplating, mainly bronze plating 1 year
Mineral processing of PGM’s 1 year
Process optimisation in water, energy and material utilisation 9 years
Energy efficiency 9 years
Project management 7 years
Account management 7 years
Contract management 6 years
7. Career summary:
Account management 9 years
Energy efficiency 9 years
Resource efficiency & project management 9 years
Mineral processing & mining 1 year
Manufacturing 1 year
Process optimisation 8 years
Water efficiency 7 years
Contracts management 8 years
8. Achievements: I have worked on a project where we assisted a company to treat their waste water through reverse osmosis, where they used the permeate stream as feed to a bio-digester to produce biomass gas for electricity.
I conducted an Energy Efficiency assessment at a Brewery and Bottling plant, where we optimized their compressor system, cooling towers, refrigeration system and heat recovery system.
9. What do you absolutely love doing? I love process optimisation within a plant. I enjoy applying my chemical engineering knowledge in solving problems. I love client liaising and engaging with various industrial sectors.
I love working on various projects and seeing their success once completed. I am passionate about Energy Management and implenting Energy Efficiency projects so industry can become more competive, save on costs and increase their bottom line.
10. Ideal company (culture and values): A dynamic company which supports learning and growth and has a culture of motivating & rewarding hard work and excellence.
Searchable spreadsheet of candidates: #engineering_candidates http://bit.ly/2JbvKP5
Alternatively click to email our Agent or call us: Head Office – Gauteng, SA. + 27 11 083 9301.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa.
Partner of Global Executive Search Organisation ENEX Worldwide Reach, Local Expertise, True Engagement www.enex-search-hr.com