Ref: 664556Nationality: South African
Highest Formal Qualification: National Diploma Safety Management
Other Formal Qualification: Certificate Programme on Management Development.
Annual Package Range: ZAR 1.15 mil - 1.3 mil, per annum
Total years experience: 16-20 Years
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
Occupational Health & Safety Management
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in
order to achieve primary purpose:
HSE System Development & Implementation.
Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment.
Incident Reporting & Investigation.
HSE Performance Reporting & Data Analysis.
HSE Personnel Management.
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
4. Ideal business title:
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
HSE Systems Management
HSE Risk Management
6. Skill area of competence:
Occupational Health, Safety, Environment
7. Career summary:
+/- 3 Years Underground Platinum Mining
+/- 3 Years Opencast Platinum Mining
+/- 3.5 Years Construction
+/- 2 Years Ferrochrome Smelters
+/- 2 Years Fertiliser Production
+/- 7 Years steel Manufacturing
Available on request
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
I love doing my work for the following reasons:
1. I help to keep people alive.
2. I continually learn new things.
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
A company that sees safety as a value and not a priority.
If you are looking for an Occupational Health & Safety Management Specialist, then do get in touch. Click to email our Agent or call us: Head Office – Gauteng, SA. + 27 10 597 0862.
Searchable spreadsheet of candidates#engineering_candidates http://bit.ly/MirandiVPs
All available positions#job_search http://bit.ly/MirandiJA
Register as a#technical_candidatehttp://bit.ly/MirandiInc
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa.