Ref: 1207192Nationality: South African
Highest Formal Qualification: BCom Finance / Diploma Bus Management
Annual Package Range: South African Rand - ZAR 851 000 - 950 000
Total years experience: 30 Years
Delivery Manager Health Care
Current / most recent job title?
GM Delivery Manager Health Care
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
Manage and grow the Health Care business
Improve the bottom line to 20-25% net of revenue
Drive efficiencies within the operations of the country and reduce costs by 5%
Improve customer satisfaction and reduce complaints by developing and implementing protocol drivers for improvement
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
Understand, group strategy and where division fits into this strategy.
Customer service and focus thereon.
HCM must ensure Staff/team skills and competencies enhance the value contribution.
Finances – Debtors collection function must leave no room for mistakes
Procurement must be at lowest cost but best quality
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
Natural leadership enhanced by genuine empathy in dealing with people that stem from a career where I started at the bottom as warehouse assistant and advanced with upskilling and academic achievements. The result is a natural ability to motivate cross culturally and to build lasting teams that build on individual strengths.
I am goal driven but place the company and clients first and I will strive to achieve stakeholder satisfaction first above all else.
I am looking for an opportunity where I can add value that enhances customer satisfaction, improves stakeholder net worth and allow me to showcase my skills and competencies so that I can achieve my personal goals.
4. Ideal business title:
Head of Operations Country/Region
General Manager Operations
Service Delivery Manager Country
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
Create work environment that is safe & ideal to add value to clients & the firm
Oversee the day-to-day operations
Review, formulate and implement policies & procedures in line with strategy
Formulate & implement strategy for the divisions within the portfolio
Set goals for the business units within the portfolio and drive KRA’s
6. Skill area of competence:
Leadership, Cross functional collaboration, Performance Management, Effective communicator, Delegate Authority, Efficient change agent, Coach & Mentor, Relationship builder, Critical thinker and problem solver
7. Career summary:
20 years Supply Chain Management
1+ year Medical Waste Management
1+ year Professional Services
– Improved net contribution for the business to double digits within 6 months by radical cost reduction strategy, improved procurement sources, efficient route planning and micro cost analysis resulted in dramatic improvements to the bottom line.
– I achieved the title of “Most successful Operations” for the region Middle East and Africa. Achieving 96% of our KPI ratings in a year 2016. A strategy of customer centricity and building a successful team worked wonders. Cross-functional teamwork and self-empowerment was most beneficial for the group and the team.
– I managed to roll-out and implement, from scratch, the ISO9001:Quality Management System in record time; 6 months later I also made the whole transition from ISO9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. This made South Africa the only country outside of Austria HQ with ISO QMS accreditation and our company was the only one in the local industry to have ISO Certification.
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
Solving operational problems and making a valuable contribution to all stakeholders
Building cross-functional teams that are motivated and driven to achieve goals
Human Capital Management – unlocking team member potential & developing competencies and skills
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
Growing/Mature company where I can still contribute to the cycle
Dynamic culture that is inclusive, tolerant, open
World class company that focuses on clients, employees, society while enriching the shareholders
A company that conforms to good ethics and excellent corporate governance, without compromise
If you are looking at implementing a strategy of customer centricity and building a successful, cross-functional team, then do get in touch. Click to email our Agent or call us: Head Office – Gauteng, SA. + 27 10 597 0862.
Searchable spreadsheet of candidates: (#engineering_candidates) http://bit.ly/CarynVPs
All available positions (#job_search) http://bit.ly/CarynJA
Register as a (#technical_candidate) http://bit.ly/CarynInc
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa.