Ref: 1154539Nationality: South African
Highest Formal Qualification: BSc Honours Geology
Annual Package Range: ZAR 451 000 - 550 000
Total years experience: 6-10 Years
Current / most recent job title?
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
Analysis of various materials, primarily minerals and metallurgical products.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
To provide support to metallurgical divisions, meaning help find solutions to upgrade their processes and outputs and find mineralogical faults/ reasons/ explanations where low outputs are experienced and can’t be explained.
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
I’m industrious and self-motivated; punctual and attentive to detail. Competent report writing skills. Always ready and willing to learn from those around me.
4. Ideal business title:
Mineralogist, Geologist, Environmental Scientist.
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
Overseeing the environmental performance of private and public sector organisations; development, implementation and monitoring of environmental strategies that promote sustainable development.
6. Skill area of competence:
Competent on the MLA, XRD, SEM technologies. Currently training in GIS/ geoinformatics.
7. Career summary:
+6 years process mineralogy (Gold, PGM, Chromite/Chrome, Manganese) and environmental. Less than 1 year GIS
1. To plan properly and way ahead of time.
2. Get acquainted with the client and and their processes in order to best understand their issues/ reasons for seeking help/ analysis.
3. Execute the task at hand as soon as possible in order to have time to QA/QC it afterwards and provide accurate results within decent time.
9. What do you absolutely love doing?
I absolutely love solving a problem, seeking solutions. Cracking a complex project often gives me great pleasure.
10. Ideal company (culture and values):
A moderate to large company of honest people and seniors, ready to help one grow in their respective career.
Alternatively click to email our Agent or call us: Head Office – Gauteng, SA. + 27 10 597 0862.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa.
Partner of Global Executive Search Organisation ENEX Worldwide Reach, Local Expertise, True Engagement