Ref: 1090248Nationality: South African
Highest Formal Qualification: PME, Diploma Manufacturing Manager, Qualified Motor Technician
Annual Package Range: ZAR 1.15 mil - 1.3 mil, per annum.
Total years experience: 30 Years
Our candidate the we are showcasing today is an Automotive Plant Manager – compiling and developing a robust first line management team; providing adequate resources to the management team and holding team members accountable.
10 insights about our Plant Manager (OEM Manufacturing and Aftermarket) available for exploratory interviews.
1. Contribution Compass Profile (natural energy profiling tool): Coach
2. Ideal company (culture and values): I would like to work for a company that is transparent. It should have high ethical values and be a global citizen. Leadership should be held accountable for their decisions. The company should value its employees and environment. In so doing, the shareholders should be kept happy with the company’s results, whilst customers are always satisfied with quality, quantity and on-time delivery of product. Provided by a passionate team!
3. Skill area of competence: Leadership, strategy development, LEAN manufacturing, financial, marketing, sales, balanced scorecard development, people development & coaching, presentation and public speaking, problem solving, business process optimisation, project management, negotiation, change management, managing diversity, conflict resolution, managing highly robotic operation.
4. Career summary: 6 years sales: aftermarket – 6 months, dealership – 5.5 years, 20 years manufacturing: manufacturing manager Mitsubishi – 4 years, body shop divisional manager – 3 years, production manager – 3 years, projects – 1 year, process engineer – 2 years, junior management – 7 years.
5. Years of experience range: 30+ years
6. Nationality: South African.
7. Qualifications/Affiliations/ Prof Registrations: PME, Diploma Manufacturing Manager, Qualified Motor Technician
8. Software Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Outlook, SAP, Kerridge
9. Annual package range Total Fixed Cost of Employment (TFCE): ZAR 1.15 mil – 1.3 mil, per annum.
10. Location Preference: I am open to positions both nationally (South Africa) and internationally.
Candidate location: South Africa
Home & other languages: English, Afrikaans
Designation: Chief Operating Officer
Highest qualification type: Trade Test
University: Rhodes University
Company size: ’51 – 200
Division: General and Operations Management
Seniority level: Owner / Partner / VP / CXO / Director / Group Manager
Nationality: South African
Other Formal Qualification: PME
Current / most recent job title?
Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
Create a harmonious operational climate Create operational/business plan with clear leadership responsibilities Negotiate price and payment period with suppliers Manage the SLA with government contract client Introduce structured operational forums to manage effectiveness of business
Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
Create clearly defined KPI’s Set clear department targets Measure the business activity daily/weekly/monthly with management team
Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
My life motto is : ‘Adversity is the window of opportunity’ I am a skilled and globally exposed leader with a highly successful and proven track record in both manufacturing and sales. I am performance-driven, with a passion for people development. I am currently seeking an opportunity within an organisation that requires an ethical and dynamic individual who is highly creative and objective driven.
Ideal business title:
Plant Manager General Manager
Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
1.Setting the strategic direction 2.Provide leadership regarding the business culture, values and behaviour 3.Compile and develop a robust firstline management team 4.Provide adequate resources to the management team and hold team members accountable
Skill area of competence:
Leadership Strategy development skills LEAN Manufacturing Financial Marketing Sales Balanced scorecard development People development & coaching Presentation and public speaking Problem solving Business process optimisation Project Management Negotiating Change management Managing diversity Conflict resolution Managing highly robotic operation
6 years sales: aftermarket – 6 months, dealership – 5.5 years, 20 years manufacturing: manufacturing manager Mitsubishi – 4 years, body shop divisional manager
– 3 years, production manager – 3 years, projects – 1 year, process engineer – 2 years, junior management – 7 years.
What do you absolutely love doing?
I love leading and creating opportunities for team members which will enhance the business and provide growth for the individuals.
Ideal company (culture and values):
I would like to work for a company that is transparent.It should have high ethical values and be a Global Citizen. The leadership should be held accountable for their decisions. The company should value its employees and environment. In so doing, the shareholders should be kept happy with the company’s results, whilst customers are always satisfied with quality, quantity and on-time delivery of product. Provided by a passionate team!
Motivation to move (please select): Retrenched
Location Preference: I am open to positions both nationally and internationally.
To be notified of talent in your industry get in touch via this link, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on this number: Cell: 0742691672 or Head Office – Gauteng, SA. + 27 11 083 9301, we’d love to help you. To register as a candidate with us click here.
You may be interested in viewing our latest Engineering and Technical searchable spreadsheet Enshrine Candidate Portfolio of Excellence across multiple industries, including Mining, Chemicals (including Petrochemicals and Pharmaceuticals), Energy (Power Generation and Renewables) and many more which can be downloaded here. Our Enshrine Candidate Portfolio of Excellence provides an easy-to-search platform, allowing you to easily identify candidates based on the search criteria such as Country, Designation, Qualification level and Discipline, Years of Experience and Demographics.
In addition, it provides valuable word-of-mouth information for your retention strategies, industry benchmarking, future cross-border placements, performance measurements and salary reviews even if you are not currently recruiting.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa.
Partner of Global Executive Search Organisation ENEX Worldwide Reach, Local Expertise, True Engagement www.enex-search-hr.com